Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Stuff

I'm still getting the hang of mobile posting. LOL But as you can see I got two more A's in the classes I'm taking. Life is cool. The girls are...teenagers (parents of teens know what I mean LOL).

I'm mad at the I RS because they are not on their job...making me wait until 2/11 to file because they don't have they ish together. But the $$$ will be all worth it in the long run (yah for education credit)!

I'm going out this Friday to one of my friends parties and I'm a little excited.

BTW I bought the Pan.tech D uo and it's pretty cool but the battery life sucks.

3 comments:

Drama Kween said...

congrats on the mobile posting...
its been a long time since I've been around...so I dropping by everyone's page to say HI!!!!

Luke Cage said...

Hey there miss Laa. Way to go on the mobile posting. I'll have to give that a try too. Hope all is well...

All-Mi-T [Thought Crime] Rawdawgbuffalo said...

dang aint technology something